Purple. One of my favourite colours but also to play and experiment with. I love that it is such a universal colour and it compliments all eyes. This eyeliner totally inspired me as well. It is by a brand called Kryolan and the liner is called Dark Orchid. It has to be one the most beautiful purple cream liners that I have in my collection!
- MAC Digit Eyeshadow: applied all over the eyelid.
- MAC Beautiful Iris Eyeshadow: blended on the outer corner and the lower lash line.
- MAC Stars N Rockets Eyeshadow: applied in the crease and outer corner for dimension and extra pop of colour.
- Kryolan Dark Orchid Cream Liner: applied on the top lash line and bottom water line for a pop of colour. This cream liner is so beautiful!
- MAC Show Gold & Bleaming Blush Extra Dimension Skin Finishes: mixed these highlighters together and applied to the brow bone, tear duct and on the lower left corner of the eye.