- L'Oreal True Match Lumi Foundation: applied to the face.
- Tarte Maracuja Creaseless Concealer: applied to the under eye area for coverage and brightness.
- MAC Studio/Careblend Powder in Dark: applied to the face in all areas for a bronzed look. This is a face powder but I really love it as a natural bronzer, because it's finely milled and it's a moisturizing powder, which is excellent for dry skin.
- Bobbi Brown Bronzing Powder in Natural 1: applied to the corners of the forehead and cheekbones for a contour.
- Illamasqua Blush in Lover: applied to the apples of the cheeks for some healthy colour.
- Benefit Coralista Blush: mixed in with Illamasqua's Lover for a bit of a shine on the cheeks.
- Hard Candy Tiki highlighter: applied to the tops of the cheekbones, cupid's bow and tip of the nose, for a light glow. This drugstore highlighter is so beautiful and light, the quality of this product is amazing.
- MAC Nylon Eyeshadow: applied to the tops of the cheekbones to Tiki, for an extra pop of glow.
- Anastasia Beverly Hills Dipbrow Pomade in Dark Brown: applied to the brows, to fill in any sparse areas.
- MAC Nylon Eyeshadow: applied all over the lid, avoiding the crease.
- MAC Reflects Gold Glitter: applied on top of Nylon, to add sparkle to the eye.
- MAC Humid eyeshadow: applied to the crease. This shade was blended in to the crease, little by little. Humid is not a matte shadow, so I took my time to build this shade. This eyeshadow was also blended into the lower lash line.
Urban Decay Electric Palette
- Freak: applied to the crease and lower lash line. This colour was used to blend out Humid and also add brightness because Humid is a forest green colour.
- Trash: this was also applied to the crease and lower lash line to add more dimension and colour.
- Slowburn and Savage: these two eyeshadows were blended together and applied to the lid and along the lower lash line, against the winged liner. This adds more colour and contrast to the look.
- NARS Larger Than Life Liner in Barrow Street: applied to the lower water line. I am such a big fan of this eyeliner! It's so creamy and it is a beautiful pale green - an amazing alternative to a white or nude liner.
- Maybelline Blackest Black Gel Liner: applied to the top lash line, created a winged liner.
- NYX Candy Glitter in Aqua: applied to the lower lash line.
- LashStudio Lashes in Pop: applied to the top lash line.
- MAC Magenta Lip Liner: used to outline and fill in the shape of the lips. Avoided the centre of the lips.
- MAC Creme Cup Lipstick: applied to the centre of the lips and blended into liner.
- Illamasqua Boost Lipgloss: applied to the lips for a shine. One of the best lip glosses in my collection. It's very pigmented and it smells like candy!