- Illamasqua Hydra Veil Gel: applied to the face, base for the foundation.
- YSL Touche Eclat Foundation: applied to the face.
- MAC Pro Longwear Concealer: applied to the under eye area for extra coverage.
- MAC Prep + Prime Pen in Radiant Rose: applied to the under eye area, center of forehead, bridge of the nose and cupid's bow. Used to bring extra light to these points of the face.
- Bobbi Brown Bronzing Powder in Natural 1: applied to the corners of the forehead, sides of the nose to give the face more colour. This bronzer was also used to contour the cheekbones.
- Illamasqua Lover Blush: applied to the apples of the cheeks, blending upwards.
- MAC Double Definition: applied to the tops of the cheekbones, cupid's bow and tip of the nose, for a highlight.
- Anastasia Beverly Hills Dipbrow Pommade in Dark Brown: applied to the brows, to fill in any sparse areas.
- TooFaced Shadow Insurance: applied to the eye, base for the eyeshadows.
- Illamasqua Berber Pigment: applied all over the lid. Packed the pigment on to make it vibrant.
- MAC Rule: applied to the crease, used this shadow to blend out any harsh lines of Berber. Rule also adds warmth to the eye.
- MAC Brown Script: concentrated on the outer corner and lightly blended into the crease. Rule was used to blend out any harsh lines of Brown Script.
- MAC Shroom: applied to the brow bone for a highlight.
- Maybelline Blackest Black Gel Liner: applied to the top lash line and created a very feline liner. Started out by making a point in the inner corner and winged the liner out on the outer corner. Brought the gel liner into the lower water line and made sure that the liner was connected to the inner corner.
- Lash Studio Lashes in Fascinating: applied to the top lash line.
- MAC Stripdown Liner: used to fill in the shape of lips.
- NYX Xtreme Lip Cream in Nude Peach Fuzz: applied to the lips. This product dries matte.