- Illamasqua Hydra Veil Gel: applied to the face, base for the foundation.
- Laura Mercier Silk Creme Foundation: applied to the face.
- MAC Pro Longwear Concealer: applied to the under eye area for extra coverage.
- MAC Prep + Prime Pen in Radiant Rose: applied to the under eye area, center of forehead, bridge of the nose and cupid's bow. Used to bring extra light to these points of the face.
- Bobbi Brown Bronzing Powder in Natural 1: applied to the corners of the forehead, sides of the nose to give the face more colour. This bronzer was also used to contour the cheekbones.
- NARS Madly Blush: applied to the apples of the cheeks, blending upwards. The blush was also blended into the bronzer.
- NARS Albatross: applied to the tops of the cheekbones, cupid's bow and tip of the nose, for a highlight.
- Anastasia Beverly Hills Dipbrow Pommade in Dark Brown: applied to the brows, to fill in any sparse areas.
- TooFaced Shadow Insurance: applied to the eyes, a primer for the eyeshadow.
- NARS Kauai Eyeshadow Duo: beginning with the gold eyeshadow from the duo from the inner corner of the eye to the middle. Purple eyeshadow was applied from the middle to the outer corner and winged out. This process starts off with a small amount of the gold eyeshadow, blending it to remove any harsh lines. Followed by adding more eyeshadow to increase pigmentation. Then, rotating to the purple and completing the same steps. This technique was repeated until both eyeshadows were seamlessly blended into each other and desired pigmentation was achieved. Take your time with this.
- NYX Retractable Eyeliner in Gold: was applied to the lower water line.
- Lash Studio Lashes in Fascinating: applied to the top lash line.
- MAC Stripdown Lip liner: used to fill in the shape of the lips.
- MAC Peachstock lipstick: applied to the lips.
- NARS Chelsea Girls: applied on top of the lipstick, to add sheen.