- L'Oreal True Match Lumi foundation: applied to the face.
- MAC Pro Longwear Concealer: applied to the under eye area for extra coverage.
- MAC Prep + Prime Pen in Radiant Rose: applied to the under eye area, center of forehead, bridge of the nose and cupid's bow. Used to bring extra light to these points of the face.
- Bobbi Brown Bronzing Powder in Natural 1: applied to the corners of the forehead, sides of the nose to give the face more colour. This bronzer was also used to contour the cheekbones.
- MAC Gingerly Blush: applied to the apples of the cheeks and blended upwards, towards the temples.
- MAC Gold Deposit MSF: applied on top of the blush, and on the tops of the cheekbones. Whatever was left on the brush was applied on the bridge of the nose, for an extra warmth.
- MAC Soft & Gentle MSF: applied only on the tops of the cheekbones and tip of the nose, for a highlight.
- Anastasia Beverly Hills Dipbrow Pommade in Dark Brown: applied to the brows, to fill in any sparse areas.
- TooFaced Shadow Insurance: applied all over the lids, acts as a primer.
- MAC Shroom: applied to the tear duct, for a bright eye.
- MAC Soft Brown: applied to the crease for warmth. This shade was also used to smoke out Sketch on the lower lash line.
- MAC Sketch: applied to the outer corner, forming a V shape. Built up until desired intensity was achieved. Also applied to the lower lash line, keeping the colour close to the lashes.
- MAC Reflects Gold: applied only to the lids. Packed the colour on, to insure pigmentation was intense, this also prevents much of the fallout.
- Lancome Violet Magnetique Palette
- Rose Gold (first left, middle row): applied in between Sketch and Reflects Gold for dimension. Made sure that all three products blended into one another.
- Blue/Purple and Copper (very bottom): applied to the outer corner of the lower lash line, for added smokiness.
- Maybelline Blackest Black Gel Liner: applied to the top lash line, created a winged liner.
- L'Oreal Toffee To Be Liner: used to outline and fill in the shape of the lips.
- MAC Honey Love Lipstick: applied to the lips, made sure that the lipstick blended into the lip liner.