- L'Oreal True Match Lumi foundation: applied to the face.
- Tarte Maracuja Creaseless Concealer: applied to the very under eye area.
- MAC Prep + Prime Pen in Radiant Rose: applied to the under eye are, on top of the concealer for more light.
- MAC CC Loose Illuminate Powder: applied on top of the concealer products to set them, since they tend to settle in any lines in the eye area.
- Bobbi Brown Bronzing Powder in Natural 1: applied to the corners of the forehead, sides of the nose to give the face more dimension and contour. This bronzer was also used to contour the cheekbones.
- MAC Studio Careblend/Pressed Powder in Dark: applied all over the face to bronze.
- MAC Sweet As Cocoa Blush: applied to the apples of the cheeks and blended upwards towards the temples.
- Hard Candy So Baked Bronzer in Tiki: applied this highlighter to the tops of the cheekbones, bridge of the nose and cupid's bow.
- Anastasia Beverly Hills Dipbrow Pomade in Dark Brown: applied to the brows, to fill in any sparse areas.
- Anastasia Beverly Hills Lash Genius Waterproof Topcoat: applied a very small amount to my brows to ensure all the hairs stay in place.
- TooFaced Shadow Insurance: applied all over the lids, acts as a primer.
- Urban Decay Naked 3 Palette
- Mugshot: applied to the lid, made sure to pack this eyeshadow on. Avoided the crease.
- Limit: applied to the crease, this is the transition shade.
- Nooner: applied to the outer corner and blended it into the crease. Focused Nooner mostly in the outer corner. This was also applied on the lower lash line to blend out Swiss Chocolate.
- Strange: applied to the brow bone and tear duct for a light highlight.
- MAC Swiss Chocolate: applied to the lower lash line, right at the bottom lashes to accentuate the lower lash line.
- LashStudio Lashes in Darling: applied to the top lash line.
- MAC Extended Play Gigablack Mascara: applied to the bottom lashes.
- MAC Toying Around Lipstick (LE): applied to the lips.