- L'Oreal True Match Lumi foundation: applied to the face.
- Tarte Maracuja Creaseless Concealer: applied to the very under eye area.
- Bobbi Brown Bronzing Powder in Natural 1: applied to the corners of the forehead, sides of the nose to give the face more dimension and contour. This bronzer was also used to contour the cheekbones.
- MAC Studio Careblend/Pressed Powder in Dark: applied all over the face to bronze.
- Illamasqua Lover Blush: applied to the apples of the cheeks and blended upwards towards the temples.
- Hard Candy So Baked Bronzer in Tiki: applied this highlighter to the tops of the cheekbones, bridge of the nose and cupid's bow.
- Anastasia Beverly Hills Dipbrow Pomade in Dark Brown: applied to the brows, to fill in any sparse areas.
- Anastasia Beverly Hills Lash Genius Waterproof Topcoat: applied a very small amount to my brows to ensure all the hairs stay in place.
- Smashbox Photo Finish Lid Primer: applied all over the lids, as a base.
- MAC Soft Brown: applied to the crease, acts as a transition shade.
- MAC Saddle: applied to the inner and corner portions of the eye and blended outwards. Applied to the lower lash line.
- MAC Swiss Chocolate: applied on top of Saddle to add depth, to the inner and corner portions of the eye and lower lash line, as well.
- MAC Embark: applied to the outer corner of the eye. Also applied to the lower lash line and blended that line out, using Swiss Chocolate.
- MAC Platinum Pigment (PRO): applied to the center of the lid.
- MAC Shroom: applied to the tear duct for a bright highlight.
- LashStudio Lashes in Darling: applied to the top lash line.
- Maybelline Blackest Black Gel Liner: applied to the top lash line, created a winged liner.
- MAC Extended Play Gigablack Mascara: applied to the bottom lashes.
- MAC Etcetera Liner: used to outline and fill in the shape of the lips.
- MAC Honey Love Lipstick: applied to the lips and blended into the lip liner.