This look was a spontaneous inspiration on all the wonderful music festivals like Coachella. Whenever I see photos of people at Coachella, I get so inspired by everything; the music, atmosphere, clothes and mostly, the makeup. Your makeup can be as creative as you want it to be, it can be an expression of you or of the music you enjoy. I love the freedom of expression, it's a beautiful thing. I have never had the chance to go to Coachella, or any big music festivals like it. I thought I would create something that I would wear. I came up with something really fun and colourful. It was hard because I had so many makeup ideas going through my head!
- L'Oreal True Match Lumi Foundation: applied to the face.
- Tarte Maracuja Creaseless Concealer: applied to the under eye area for coverage and brightness.
- MAC Studio/Careblend Powder in Dark: applied to the face in all areas for a bronzed look. This is a face powder but I really love it as a natural bronzer, because it's finely milled and it's a moisturizing powder, which is excellent for dry skin.
- Bobbi Brown Bronzing Powder in Natural 1: applied to the corners of the forehead and cheekbones for a contour.
- Illamasqua Blush in Lover: applied to the apples of the cheeks for some healthy colour.
- Benefit Coralista Blush: mixed in with Illamasqua's Lover for a bit of a shine on the cheeks.
- Hard Candy Tiki highlighter: applied to the tops of the cheekbones, cupid's bow and tip of the nose, for a light glow. This drugstore highlighter is so beautiful and light, the quality of this product is amazing.
- MAC Nylon Eyeshadow: applied to the tops of the cheekbones to Tiki, for an extra pop of glow.
- Anastasia Beverly Hills Dipbrow Pomade in Dark Brown: applied to the brows, to fill in any sparse areas.
- MAC Nylon Eyeshadow: applied all over the lid, avoiding the crease.
- MAC Reflects Gold Glitter: applied on top of Nylon, to add sparkle to the eye.
- MAC Humid eyeshadow: applied to the crease. This shade was blended in to the crease, little by little. Humid is not a matte shadow, so I took my time to build this shade. This eyeshadow was also blended into the lower lash line.
Urban Decay Electric Palette
- Freak: applied to the crease and lower lash line. This colour was used to blend out Humid and also add brightness because Humid is a forest green colour.
- Trash: this was also applied to the crease and lower lash line to add more dimension and colour.
- Slowburn and Savage: these two eyeshadows were blended together and applied to the lid and along the lower lash line, against the winged liner. This adds more colour and contrast to the look.
- NARS Larger Than Life Liner in Barrow Street: applied to the lower water line. I am such a big fan of this eyeliner! It's so creamy and it is a beautiful pale green - an amazing alternative to a white or nude liner.
- Maybelline Blackest Black Gel Liner: applied to the top lash line, created a winged liner.
- NYX Candy Glitter in Aqua: applied to the lower lash line.
- LashStudio Lashes in Pop: applied to the top lash line.
- MAC Magenta Lip Liner: used to outline and fill in the shape of the lips. Avoided the centre of the lips.
- MAC Creme Cup Lipstick: applied to the centre of the lips and blended into liner.
- Illamasqua Boost Lipgloss: applied to the lips for a shine. One of the best lip glosses in my collection. It's very pigmented and it smells like candy!