Today is the day for a smokey eye... But really, I wanted to create a look using the Stila glittery-liquid-eyeshadow-goodness that everyone has been obsessed with! Here, I used Smouldering Satin in the centre of the eye, which draws light and attention against the dark shades. This look was a lot of fun to create, it looks beautiful during the day and at night...
- Makeup Geek Cocoa Bear Eyeshadow: this eyeshadow was applied all over the eye. Using a fluffy brush, I started with the crease and wrapped this eyeshadow around the eye.
- Makeup Geek Corrupt Eyeshadow: with a bullet brush, I applied this in the inner and outer corners of the eye. This black is going to add darkness to the smokey look! Keep a fluffy brush near by to blend out any harsh edges! When applying a colour that is harsh like black, less is more.
- MAC Uninterrupted Eyeshadow: this was applied in the crease and lower lash line. Uninterrupted brings a lot of warmth to the eye and helps to blend everything out.
- Stila Smouldering Satin Glitter Liquid Eyeshadow: applied to the centre on the eye. I love this technique. It makes the eye brighter and it gives it sparkle!
- Laura Mercier Moonlight Caviar Stick: applied to the lower water line.
- Ardell Lashes in Wispies: cut to fit the eye and applied to the lash base.