Heart Of Glass12:51
This look was something I created around Valentine's Day. I didn't want to do the typical pink and red Valentine's Day makeup. I wanted it to be a little different with an editorial spin on it! Because this look is really clean and simple, it is something you can wear on a daily basis. Add the crystals for a fun twist or you can leave them out...
- Dior #621 Mirror Eyeshadow: applied loosely all over the eye.
- MAC Vanilla Pigment: added a pop of this pigment to the brow bones and tear duct. Vanilla gives the eye a beautiful highlight and glow.
- MAC Nocturnal Superslick Liquid Liner: using this liquid liner, I applied dots on the lid, keeping everything below the crease. This was also used to apply a couple of tears to the lower lash line.
- Kiss Lashes in Graceful: cut to fit the eye and applied to the lash base.
- Crystals: I bought these from the Dollar Store. I love that they are tear shaped!