Sly Like A Fox

18:02

This look was purely experimental. I knew that I wanted to play with liner, but I didn't want to create the traditional winged liner. This was a lot of fun, simply because I had no idea where I was going with it! However, I love how it turned out...






Products Used

  • Makeup Geek Wild West Eyeshadow: this eyeshadow was applied all over the eye. With a fluffy brush, I began applying this in the crease until desired pigmentation was achieved. To apply this on the lid, I switched to a flat brush and applied it using a patting motion. Using a flat brush applying more product than a fluffy brush.
  • Sephora Sly Like A Fox Pencil: applied this eyeliner along the top lash line and bottom water line. This is a beautiful colour but the liner itself, gets a bit dry (with time) and becomes harder to apply.
  • MAC Copperthorn Fluidline: applied just above the eyeliner and winged out in the outer corner. Also, I applied this in outer corner of the lower lash line and the inner corner to bring light to the eye.
  • Inglot #77 Gel Liner: applied above both eyeliners and winged out. This just adds drama to the eye.
  • Ardell Lashes in Wispies: cut to fit the eye and applied to the lash base.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe